Baklava Take and Bake Instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Tear open the plastic bag and remove the baklava tray
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Rotate the baklava tray 180 degrees in the oven
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until golden brown. (Baking time may vary depending on oven)
- Pull the baklava tray out of the oven
- Let the baklava cool down for 10 minutes
- Generously pour the simple syrup over the baklava rolls to cover the tops of each roll.
- Allow the baklava rolls to soak in the simple syrup for 5 minutes. Tilt tray slightly to drain the simple syrup if less sugar is preferred.
- TIP: The longer the baklava rolls soak, the sweeter and softer they will be.
UNBAKED TRAY – Refrigerate for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 2 months
BAKED ROLLS – Keep sealed in plastic wrap at room temperature for 3 days -or- up to 10 days sealed in plastic wrap and refrigerated.
Baklava tends to stay crispy at room temperature and softer once refrigerated.